City High offers rigorous academics with a strong focus on technology as a tool for learning.
City Charter High School prepares graduates to leave academically, technologically, personally and socially prepared to succeed in the modern world – whether they choose college, skills training, or employment.
A graduate of City Charter High School will:
- Possess foundational academic skills and the ability to access, synthesize and apply new knowledge.
- Have a comfort level with current technology and the confidence to adapt to future technology.
- Possess the personal qualities needed to be a self-assured, motivated, responsible young adult and to possess the work ethic to succeed in post-secondary education or training.
- Effectively navigate through a variety of interpersonal situations in family, community, school and workplace settings.
Unique Academic Approach
students who like to be challenged.
Beyond the Classroom
learning outside the classroom.
Here’s Why More and More Parents Are Choosing City High
Each student is challenged to explore who they are – what they’re good at – and what they would like to do when school is over.
- In addition to traditional areas of learning (like Math, Science, English & History), students are exposed to life skills like Financial Literacy, independent study and teamwork and learn soft skills like discipline, patience, concentration, and collaboration to take with them no matter what they do in life.
- Each student has the opportunity to learn both in the classroom and outside of the classroom – in a real world internship experience, guided by a professional mentor.