City High New Student & Family Orientation
City High is excited to be a part of your child’s future, and looks forward to welcoming you to City High! Now that your application is complete, you can look forward to your Orientation Day!
CLASS OF 2027 ORIENTATION DATES:
Saturday, June 10th, 2023
Wednesday, August 2nd, 2023
- City High Decision Letters are sent out at the end of April. We appreciate your decision on your intent to attend City High at this time.
- Welcome Packets will be sent in advance of the Summer Orientation with paperwork that is essential to enrollment. Attending the Summer Orientation is mandatory for the student and parent/guardian.
- WHAT TO BRING:
- Two Proofs of Residency: Your home school district requires documentation of residency. This should include at least one utility bill that is from within the last 3 months and/or a state-issued ID/license or mortgage/lease. NOTE: Penn Hills requires 3 proofs.
- 8th Grade Report Card: Please bring a Final 8th Grade Report Card or most recent Progress Report if you have received it. We must be able to see all 4 quarters of grades, plus final grades.
- Completed Orientation Forms: PLEASE NOTE: signatures on these forms CANNOT BE typed, and must be printed and “hand-signed” with pen.
Learn More About Our History
Ways to Get Involved
- Join the City High Parents and Families Facebook Group
- Shop the City High Spirit Store
- Sign up for our Mailing List
If you have completed your application and have not received confirmation of your student's admissions or if you have questions about your child’s application status, please call the Enrollment Office 412-690-2489 extension 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.